5.04.2011

Springtime!

Well I can't believe it.  I am now a BYU Alumnus!

But the adventures don't stop there.  Now that I have graduated, I'm continuing a little bit of work for Altius Test Prep, while I prepare to tutor the summer program full-time.  In the meantime, I have a little extra time on my hands to take care of the essentials (like washing my car for the first time in 6 months!).  This is what I've been up to!

I graduated!

Went crazy at Missy Marlowe's that very weekend.

Played with my nephews.  Charlie is so adorable.
Went climbing with my friends in Rock Canyon!  I love climbing so much!

 Celebrated my Dad's birthday with family.  Here's Emily's one-month old baby, little Benjamin.

I'm excited to take it easy for a couple of weeks, but even more excited to really get crackin on the Altius Program with my new summer students!  I love my job, and I love SUMMER!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Spencer, congrats on graduating!And on playing with your nephews, rock climbing, and your father's birthday. I hope your summer is perfection.