4.21.2011

My LAST Final

I am studying for my last final... and I am learning all sorts of new things!  That can't be good news.  Not at all.  It's funny how I only have 2.5 hours to study for my biggest (and last) final ever, and how little I care.  I'm just excited that SPRING is here!


I am attending commencement today at 3.  I wonder what happens if I don't take my final beforehand?  I'm not brave enough to find out for sure, but one thing is certain:  in 5 short hours I will be FINISHED with my undergraduate studies, and one day later I will officially be a BYU ALUMNI!


I cannot wait.


Thank you BYU for an unmatched education, for giving me the knowledge and skills to lay the foundation for my future in medicine.  Now if you'd just waive my requirement to take my last final, that would be great.


But seriously, life is full of opportunities, and I owe many of those opportunities to BYU.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Brissa said...

i am so, so jealous that you're done. congratulations cahon!