1.10.2010

2010!

I can't believe it!  It's 2010 already?

Well how about that.  Here are my new resolutions for the year, so I hope you keep checking up on me:

1 - Gain some WEIGHT!
     I weighed in at 136 lbs on the first day of the Year of Our Lord Anno Domine 2010, and I want to go out of this year weighing about 20 lbs heavier.

2 - Floss Daily
     Guess who maxed out his dental insurance with 3 root canals this year?  Yep.  Let's not do that again.

3 - Read My Scriputures Daily
     I'm going to finish the Old Testament this year.  I'm in Isaiah 56.  Isaiah is like the Shakespeare of the Old Testament:  everybody claims to love him, but I don't think anybody really understands him...

4 - Take the MCAT, Get Involved in Research, Get a Year-Round Job
     I know.  I know.  Three goals in one.  But I really have to do all three, and I didn't want more than 4 main goals, so I'm putting them all together!

So there you have it!  Those are my goals and I'm stickin to 'em.  I'm pretty excited about this year.  I feel like there are going to be some pretty epic things happening in 2010.  What are your resolutions?

No comments: