1.02.2010

2009

2009.

What a year. But I am even more excited for the next one!

True to my character, we are already 2 days into the new year and I haven't written a single resolution. I have been thinking about what I want to resolve, but haven't perfected them yet. Give me a day, and I'll post them tomorrow. It's not that I'm lazy, I'm just a perfectionist.

For now, I am simply grateful for this past year:

Two of my best friends in the whole world got married (and two more got engaged!); It warms my heart to see my best friends falling in love.

I took the most amazing class of my life - Human Anatomy - and it may change the course of my future as it's causing me to think more seriously about medicine again. It's crunch time, I need to decide within 2 weeks what to do.

I feel like I've grown a lot this year, and that I've slipped back a little in other ways - which is why I'm grateful for the new year: what a great time for reflection and a serious assessment of where I stand in my schooling, my family, and my relationship with God.

I don't know what wonderful things 2010 holds, but rest assured there is a year full of adventure awaiting all of us! Carpe Diem!

No comments: