12.21.2009

Ready? Breathe.

Joy to the world, finals are over!

Today marks the first official day of Christmas vacation. And a vacation it is. Though I have done approximately zero Christmas shopping, I feel like Christmas day is still an eternity away and there's nothing to worry about. Plus I kind of like buying stuff for friends and family.

I just need to share with everybody my greatest accomplishment:

I got an A in anatomy!

That class was so fun, breathtaking, spiritual.
Challenging.
Nauseating.
Worth it.

Unforgettable.

Thank you Dave for studying with me for hours on end even though you were already pretty much guaranteed an A in the class (whereas I got it just by the skin of my teeth). I know you did it for me. You're a friend in the truest sense.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you got an A in anatomy. Way to go Spencer!!! I knew you go do it with that little brain of yours.

Anna Peterson! said...

We knew you could do it!!!! Congratulations!!!! ps you need to show me your art you are working on somehow!

Crave said...

Haha, thanks a ton Amy. You were there - two times - during my anatomy woes. Thanks for breaking the tension and showing me your sweeet coat.

Anna. I've already finished up and given away my commission - but it turned out really good. As it turns out, my own standards seem to be a lot higher than my clients'. I didn't think I was done but she loved it the way it was!

Taylor Williams said...

Spencer,
Congrats on the A in anatomy!!! There's nothing like cramming for a final next to someone who is also cramming for a final...I recommend it to all as a great way to strengthen bonds of friendship! Good times in the Benson fishbowl. I'm relieved to hear that you got the grade you needed. Hooray that you took that class, and hooray it is over!