7.09.2009

Hold the phone! Or lose it, rather...

Want to take all those years you spent finding, nurturing, and developing friendships and throw them down the toilet?

Lose your phone.

Want to make sure you don't have a date this weekend?

Lose your phone.

Want to spend your nights uninterrupted as you read Harry Potter in preparation for the upcoming movie release?

Lose your phone.

Need to catch up on your blogs because you haven't posted in a while?

...You get the point.

I just want to say - I hate not having my phone. It's one of those things - not unlike getting hit by a bus or catching swine flu - that only happens to other people... until it happens to you.

Beware, folks, losing your phone is real, and it sucks more than you think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Crave...I totally understand. I feel your pain. In a one month period I lost my phone and then dropped the new one in the toilet.
For maybe like a day its a little refreshing, but then it just becomes annoying.
I loose my phone so much that one of these days I just wont find it.
Because you are a dear friend to me, you can always use my phone if you need it.

Marc said...

Is this number 4 you have lost or broken?

Crave said...

that's an affirmative, Marc. Thank goodness though, I found it, so I'm only counting three.