4.09.2009

Finals Shminals!

You are reading this post for the same reason that I am writing this post: because you have homework, and you're trying not to think about it. Finals is coming up. You're likely to be more stressed out next week than you have been in the past 6 months of your life (the last time you were taking your finals) only this time it's worse, because instead of freezing winter weather, it's getting sunny outside, your friends appear to have less studying to do, and they want you to go rock climbing.

And I just really, really want to play guitar. Or go longboarding. or clip my toenails, or stare at a wall... these things seem to be way more important to me than locating an American Chemistry Society Study Guide, reading 200 pages and writing 2 essays, completing my physics problem set, or proposing a synthesis for a polypeptide chain.

So, throw out your sense of responsibility, kick back, and watch a rerun of Grease. Responsibility comes later... and if it really comes down to it, you can always retake those classes. I'm not going to... but you could.