4.05.2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Congratulations to David and Anna Peterson!



Dave's been one of my best friends for a long while now. It was surreal to witness his union with Anna Richards for time and all eternity. I'm so happy for them. They looked fantastic.



Looking even more angelic than usual...


Watching Dave get married was a bittersweet experience for me. It's hard to let go of him and accept the fact that I'm never going to share a roof with him again - no more sleepovers, no more late night pillow-talks, no more ditching class to do homework together - but I can't even express my excitement that he's moved on to bigger better, more beautiful things. Anna is simply an amazing girl and couldn't be better for Dave. And vice versa, of course.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with your post however it has everything to do with the little quote that you have in the picture. I FINALLY figured out what it is from. Mason Jennings. It has taken me months to figure it out and I did, and you should be proud of me.

Crave said...

hahaha, did you read my dedication ever? it explains it pretty clearly. :)

Unknown said...

HA!! I just read it apparently for the second time because I commented on it too. I guess I didn't really read it thoroughly because I don't remember that mason jennings part.