3.08.2009

Midway - Utopia of the Rockies.

Indoor swimming pools, hot tubs, and the best restaurants in the state. Starry skies. Lots and lots of candy. Good company, comfy couches, maybe a smidge of acoustic guitar.

There just isn't anything like spending a little time in Midway on the weekends.


My parents bought the place a couple of years ago, and ever since, I've benefited from some of the most stupendous weekends I've ever had. This week included.

Collectively this weekend, we all consumed about 6 pounds of gummi bears, numerous burgers, a coupla pizzas, more strawberries than you can shake a stick at, half a vat of melted chocolate, and a medium sized mountain of m&ms (even a few of the gross brown ones).

Am I fatter? I wish. But there's no harm in trying.

The point is, I got to spend time with the people I'm crazy about, and I'm already looking forward to next weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh....you're crazy about me? Oh crave...you're too nice :)

Rebecca Clyde said...

haha is the bag of gummy bears gone by now?