3.05.2009

Breaking Habits - New Years Resolution #2

Hey. I just wanted to mention to you:

Sometimes old habits die hard, but I am really stickin it to the man (I love that phrase - see my 25 Random Facts Post) this year and ditching some old habits.

Two this year I have successfully kicked:

1) Facebook.
I deleted my account.
2) Carbonation.
I haven't had any since January 2nd, and truth be told, I don't even miss it at all. And I feel like I wake up better, get fewer headaches, and have better stamina when I'm doing any physical activity.

And the best part about it is, I don't think I'll ever go back. This isn't temporary, this is a new me. I like the feeling of eliminating little things in my life that suck time away from things I'd rather be doing.

So anyways, I was just being accountable to you - I'm taking my New Years Resolutions seriously this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay a couple of orders of business- number one: you are a very inspirational person. Number two: that's so incredibly funny that you've been having a competition against me, and the reason why I have one more follower than you is because my friend at 2:30 today became a follower.

Confession: because of you, I have become more bold.

Rachel said...

way to stick it to the man spence!!