2.12.2009

Leetle kees, beeg kees, leetle huhg, beeg huhg

Happy Valentines Day.

I really do love Valentines Day. Always, Valentines has afforded a really good time, or, if not a really good time, it made for a really good story. I expect this weekend will be the same. One little thing about this holiday does bother me though:

Sometimes, I think couples take the opportunity on Valentines Day to look at the single people, point, and whisper in hushed tones, "Remember when we were defective? Like them? I'm sure glad that's over with."

Well, for me, it's not over with. I am single, and you know what? I did it on purpose. I like it. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.


Just to make sure that no married, engaged, or seriously dating couple cramps my style, I'm going to run away to Midway for the whole weekend and only invite my single friends, and yes, it will be. truly. epic.


My friends are so dope. I love them so freaking much. That's why I'm going to play with them, out of town, away from school, away from my problems. And who knows, maybe I'll even find my Leslie up there somewhere.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: