2.15.2009

My Toes are Froze!

Valentines. It was different than I originally expected. Halfway through my Valentines Day, I decided that though my friends are really really cool, I needed to change my scene, so I bounced from Midway. And instead, I went night sledding in Provo!

One of my favorite contellations is Orion, and as I gazed up at him, I remembered how much I love the stars. The biting cold was suddenly made exquisite and carried the taste of adventure on the currents of the wind.

Can you see him?
Orion is the first constellation I ever learned. Even before the big dipper.

So, in the winter wonderland of Rock Canyon Park, the toes of my left foot froze together to keep warm and I hurtled myself down dizzying slopes.


At the end of the night, we rendezvoused back home for some nice hot chocolate and I stuck my toes in a radiator. On purpose. They really wanted to be there.

Happy Valentine's Day. A very happy Valentine's Day indeed.

4 comments:

Shan said...

Spencer Craven... I super love the fact that you have a blog! Ha ha It makes me smile.

Unknown said...

And what I wonderful night it was. I think that my toes and your toes would have been buddies that night.

K Walton said...

You're found. Email me so I can add you to my blog. :)

kimber.dye@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Well Spence, I'm glad your v-day turned out good!