9.29.2011

Vacation - Moab

When was the last time you went to Moab?  Rafted a river?  Saw Delicate Arch?  (Your license plate doesn't count!)  I've been with my family a couple of times, but it was sure a lot of fun to do it with my friends this time instead:

Our campsite:  I slept on a picnic table and it was AWESOME.

Aleah catching some sunshine on the drive into Arches Nat'l Park

Our crew.  There were a LOT of us!  Good kids and solid new friends.

I am astounded by the enormity of Delicate Arch.  Here I am standing underneath it's  monstrous pillars with good friends Gordy and Steve

Some of God's creations simply cannot be confined to a photograph.   I tried anyways.

Since we came in the morning, the Arch was backlit. 
Beautiful color.

Isn't it remarkable that Native Americans lived in such a desolate area?  Who knows how much you have to love those sheep to immortalize them on a rock.

Okay.  A little out of focus, but Jon... you hat is... indescribable

This was carefully, mysteriously, placed upon my car overnight.  Phantom giant underpants.
We went rafting, but naturally I didn't take my super-nice camera on the trip, so no wet swimsuit pictures for you.

What a picture to close on.  Abuelita Gordy and his new Go Pro!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

How did my underpants get to Moab?