7.10.2011

Summer Bucket List

We're well into JULY and I just realized I should probably put together my summer bucket list!  Here's what I wanna do before the summer is out:

1) Go rock climbing lots and lots
2) Take a waterskiing trip!
3) Movies at the Capitol Building
4) Twilight Summer Concert Series!
5) Go to my Fetzer Family CABIN (haven't been for years, sadly)
6) Summer pool parties in Midway (come! come!)
7) Rodeo, anyone?
8) Concerts at Usana Ampitheatre
9) Go to ZIONS (and other campouts)
10) Hike King's Peak
11) Hike Mt. Olympus

Do you wanna get involved?  GOOD!  Let's make it happen, cap'n!  I looove summer and all that it brings!

3 comments:

Brissa said...

wowza.
hello new blog layout. i like you.
hello craven, i like your list.
GO FETZERZZZZZ!

jenny and jake said...

wow you are outdoorsy! good for you. I hope you get everything done on your bucket list :)

Marc said...

Count me in on the pool party, hiking king's peak and Olympus, waterskiing trip, Rodeo, and possibly a concert at USANA (Rascal Flatts Sept 9th?)