1.25.2011

Last Semester of Undergrad

You know you're working hard in school when the stars are still out as you're walking to your first class.

You know you're working harder when you're walking home and the stars are out again.

You also know you're working hard in school when your professor says "Turn to the table on page 53.  We don't have time to go over this so I want you to memorize it for next class."  Everybody sighs a little sadly when they realize he's actually not joking, then turn the page so as not to fall behind.

Lastly, you know you're working hard in school when you don't even get ONE DAY of Spring Break!

This is Spencer's Winter 2011 Semester.  When do I have time to do my homework?  When do I have time to take exams?  I have no idea.

But people have done it before, so I'll figure out how!

No comments: