8.24.2010

Good Luck Wishes

Mrs. Busath:  I think we should celebrate tomorrow!  Good luck and love you lots!

Mr. Smith:  Hey dude.  Just want to say good luck on the test tomorrow.  You're gonna dominate it.  Trust the lord first, your instinct second, and someone else's bubble sheet third.

Marcus:  Good luck on your test tomorrow man.  You'll do great.

Trustysteve:  Smoke that MCAT tomorrow cravey!  good luck!

Dave-delujo:  Good luck tomorrow, bro.  You're going to feed the MCAT its own brains tomorrow.

Bill:  Good luck man... you got it nailed! haha

* lee:  Happy MCAT day!  You'll be amazing!  Have fun!  :)

Marcus (again):  YOU CAN DO IT!

Mr. Poulson:  Good luck today?

L. Victoria:  Saw your fb status.  Good luck spence, you'll do fab.  You're pretty much a genius.  :)

Grodon:  Good luck crave baby!  You'll do awesome.  Give me a call when your done

Van:  Best of luck sir!  You'll do great!

*  *  *  *  *

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone!  I know I've been in a lot of your prayers.  You are very good friends to me.  I'm so happy to have it over with.  I'll let you know how I did when my scores are released on September 28th!

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Good luck, Spence. I can't imagine you'll do anything else than amazing (by the time you read this, the test will be over - hope you feel relieved and satisfied)! You're definitely in my prayers, too!