11.10.2009

Going Public - an Attitude of Gratitude

This last Sunday, I spoke in church about developing an attitude of gratitude, trying to see God's hand in your life. One thing that I have been doing has been to write about something I am grateful for in my journal every day. It's good to acknowledge God's hand in all things. For the rest of the month of November, I'm posting every day about something God has done for me. (The exception being on Nov 20-29, during which time I will be in Mexico with Volunteers Involved in Development Abroad aka VIDA)


Today, I stopped for a little bit on my way to school just to appreciate the beauty of mother nature. The sun had just risen over the mountains and cast dappled shadows across a freshly-cut, and yet leaf-blanketed lawn. It smelled so fresh, and looked so wonderful! Today, God gave me a beautiful morning and a perfect day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's such a great idea Crave. I think that I'm going to take that challenge. I'm sad that I missed that talk. I'm sure it was simply amazing!! Keep up the good work son.