9.18.2009

Greeeen!

Okay. I am taking ENGL 312, an upper-level Persuasive Writing course, and my teacher has got me thinking about all kinds of political issues and "big deal" goings-on around the world. In my free time, suddenly I've stopped going on Facebook and I'm finding sites like Good Magazine.

You know the craziest part? If you subscribe to Good Magazine, they just donate your money to charity! That's awesome.

Anyways. There's a lot of good things about it, but my favorite part is easily the videos that they have posted about achieving harmony with the ecosystem. These people are so creative and they are using their God-given talents to improve the planet! It's worth your time. Check it out.

P.S. My dad totally works for Questar Gas. I don't know how much he'd love this post.

No comments: