1.13.2012

Breaking the Silence

Happy New Year!

Okay, I've been quite reticent as of late.  Honestly I don't know exactly why except that I've been having SO MUCH FUN playing with family and friends.  Though it is nearly halfway through January I haven't made ANY New Year's Resolutions, however, I will be soon.  One of which is to become more self-aware.

Which explains my next slew of blog posts - I'm going to write about things that boys look for in girls.  And I'm gonna be honest about it.  Buckle up, because I feel like those of you who read my blog with any regularity fall into the category of people who would be entertained by such a subject.  Of course, any thoughts or advice along the way is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Brissa said...

what the fancy blogger layout!??! i'm excited for these upcoming posts. i miss you cravebaby.

Unknown said...

Huh, I will definitely be staying tuned.