10.13.2011

AMCAS, Med School, Primaries, Secondaries

Ran across this on a friend's blog and just had to share, because it makes me laugh out loud:



I am completing my last secondary application today, which is to Duke.  I am excited to be done!  It has been a long and rigorous process, which I probably made harder on myself by procrastinating.  Don't procrastinate your medical school applications!

In other news, the fall weather is BEAUTIFUL.  Each day I have set myself next to an open window and breathed the crisp autumn air, which is probably giving me a cold, so now I simply bask in the sunshine that filters through the windows.


Starting today, I will no longer need to (only) bask in the sunshine, for I will be out playing in it!  And while we're on the subject, the moon is quite full: perfect for some midnight adventures.  Go crazy, folks.

No comments: