8.05.2010

the MCAT is my girlfriend.

So I just have LOADS to tell you.

Actually not really.

This past week I have done 3 things that are very rare for me:

1 - I shove my legs. That's right. Shove. Like with a razor. I thought I'd try it out. Kind of weird, kind of nice though.

2 - Bought some new jeans. I have been wearing the same pair every day for nearly 6 months... it was about time.

3 - Taken 3 practice MCATs in 4 days. And I'm taking another one tomorrow. Ugh.

Mostly, I just wanted to share that the MCAT and I seem to be getting along. In fact, I spend so much time with the MCAT that sometimes I think we're dating. She's not the best friend to me, but at least she's telling me things I like to hear: practice test scores so far are 40, 43, and 41. Go team.

I really like taking the practice tests on e-mcat.com, because you get your score right away, and they even break it down for you according to the category, so that you can see where your strong and weak points are. Very useful. Sadly, the real test is not so merciful - you take the test and then they whirl your answers away into some unknown abyss where they keep it for a month before they tell you what your score is. It's very inconvenient.

Anyways, it's nice down here in my cave. Thought I'd slap down a post to assure you that I'm still breathing down here. Happy summer everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Crave said...

I'm happy to be of help!