11.18.2009

Day 8 - Attitude of Gratitude

Last night, I participated in a psychological study organized by my friend jbod. I love that girl to death. When I went there, I noticed that lots of my friends were there to help her out as well! I was just so happy to see them, that today I am grateful for a few good friends. It is much better to have a few good friends than it is to have many acquaintances.

I love the feeling I get when I walk into Aly's town home and she says "Spencerrrrrrr!!" then gives me a hug and asks about my love life, or when I get together with my boys and we get to joking back and forth like we we do. I've shared a lot of great experiences with these people, and I wouldn't give them up for the world.

From left to right: A-Ham, Crave, Marcus, Andrew (foreground), and Lucky, at the lighting of the Y during Homecoming Week at BYU.

3 comments:

Anna Peterson! said...

Very nice picture :) Spencer, you ARE a good friend to others!!! Dave loves you more than this world! Thanks for being a great friend.

Jessica Lynn said...

Spencer Craven. I was going to make a blog about the same thing. It made me remember how great my friends are when all I had to do was ask and they responded, especially because research isn't the most interesting.

I really, really appreciate you. And I like you. And I think you're great. Also, I will miss you when you are helping the people of Mexico.

Aly said...

spencer craven I LOVE YOU. and i mean it when i say it :) thanks for visiting my apartment, it makes my day when you do. you are a great friend spencie cravie
have fun in mexico, you will have such an incredible experience and I cannot wait to hear about it! we should just go on a service trip together someday, instead of just telling each other about them