11.15.2009

Day 6 - Attitude of Gratitude

In my current ward, my calling is to be the ward choir director. I love it. I love it so much. Today I am grateful for ward callings.

Seriously, I had so much fun today as we began to work on the Christmas Program. It's nice to take some time to really enjoy some spiritual, beautiful, wonderful music centered on the joys of the birth of our Savior. I've been in choirs before (see below), so I know a thing or two about music, but I've never directed before. At first it was kind of scary, but seriously, my choir is so awesome. We just work through each song one at a time and by the time we're done they're singing phenomenal pieces like virtuosos. And we have so much fun while we do it.


I can't remember what this was for, but I sang with my buddy Dave in the Salt Lake Tabernacle last year. Way fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I totally understand. I was ward choir director for the first time last summer and I was so freaked out. However, it was the best calling i've ever had. I'm so glad that this is your calling. You are going to love every moment.

jenny and jake said...

A. your blog title and pic rock.
2. way to go with the ward choir director! Thats way way sweet.
D. I am adding you on our blog list so we can keep up with you in this crazy world!