11.12.2009

Day 3 - Attitude of Gratitude

Today I am grateful for amazing roommates. I live with 3 other guys, 2 of which I've known since I was 6 years old, and I'm pretty sure I met the other guy in heaven before we were born. We've never had a disagreement, nobody cares if you steal a little bit of their milk (cause they probably took some of yours last week), and we take care of each other.

Just after Christmas last year with Gordy (childhood friend Marc creepin' behind him). Gordy will do anything for you. He's one of the truest friends you could ever have.

Alex - we share a room and it's sa-weeeet! Alex is from back east, and I only met him a coupla years ago, but he feels like family. And he's pretty much the friendliest guy in the world.

Can you believe that out of the four of us, it's this guy (Andrew) that's closest to marriage? Every day I thank my lucky stars he decided to live with us. He is my spiritual rock.

No comments: