7.31.2009

51.

The number of posts I've made.

I like counting things. And I am a list-maker. This is a silly thing, but these lists of silly things make me happy. For example:

1. inside jokes
2. nice things people have said to me
3. stuff i like about girls
4. stuff i don't like about girls
5. the phrase "i love you" in varying languages
6. pet peeves
7. good advice i've been given
8. guilty pleasures
9. significant days
10. my personal greatest accomplishments
11. things that i will never do again

So go out, buy a book, and keep track of some lists - it's addicting. And next time you run into me, ask to see my book - I think you'll like what you find in there.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

i remember your list book and i remember looooving it. just loving it. such a great idea. i may steal it. i will for sure steal it. great.

kelseyosterman said...

I own a Mac and my "Sticky Notes" app contains the following:

-Bands I have seen in concert
-Greatest movie soundtracks
-Biggest studs
-Books I want to read
-Favorite quotes
-Favorite names

Lists are fantastic. :)