6.19.2009

Moving Home

Well, it's that time of year again - the time in between Spring and Fall in which I move home to live with my parents for a month or so.

My mom tickled me yesterday. I felt like I was five. And yet, when I live with my parents, that's not such a bad thing. Every summer I spend back with mom and pops could be my last one to live at home, and I treasure the opportunity. As the youngest child, I know only too well how quickly care-free toddlers become teens and how teens become grownups. I for one am not growed up yet.

Another bonus to school being done - family vacation. We leave for Lake Powell at 5:30 AM next Tuesday and we'll be there for the remainder of the week. I'm actually losing sleep over this I'm so excited! Of course, I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

Just looking at this picture makes me giddy. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in my 2nd home. Tell the cliffs I said hi and that someday i'll return to them and play.

Jessica said...

Just got back from Powell! It was amazing:) I'm glad you survived finals and everything okay, and that you are happily at home with your parents, even if your mom does tickle you. I think that's awesome! (And it helps that I've talked to both your parents over dinner!) I think this summer with those two will treat you well.