3.01.2009

Sunday Walk

I went on a Sunday walk today and it felt better than ever. The lighting was superb and I fired off a few shots, so here's a few of them and I'll post some more later.

i have a secret to tell you:
My friends are beautiful and so is the sunshine.



Liz and Bods! Aren't they super precious? I really cashed in at the friendship bank when I made friends with these girls.



Andy in his element: surrounded by beautiful women.



Blue-eyed beauties.


Liz, Bods and Ali. They look like moviestars.


We had a good time. There's nothing quite like a good walk on a warm Sunday afternoon.

Bring on Spring!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

im in love with this. and you.

Unknown said...

Wow, you are quite the ladies man!!! I'm a fan!!

Aly said...

spencer craven. its me aly, i'm blogging. I love this so much...and your entire blog. you are great, my friend

Jessica Lynn said...

My self-esteem jumps by 50 points every time I encounter you Spencer. It just makes me seek you out even more.