3.23.2009

Life As It Should Be.

So I had a birthday, and it was one of the greatest I've ever had. To kick it off, look what I found outside my apartment on my way to school at 7:30 AM:


Thanks to Emma, pretty much my entire ward decorated the sidewalk outside my apartment. My camera wasn't wide enough to get it all at once! I had a good day of classes, the weather was phenomenal, then I spent the day outside on the lawn doing fun things like

...stuffing a pinata with my friends for later destruction (thanks to Dave, who decapitated Dora with a shovel later that night)...

...and jamming on the guitar.

We had a fun little shindig up in Midway at my parents' second home, which was amazing. Thanks to everybody who came. The best gift to me this year was to be able to be with my friends and just have a good time. For a while, we took a vacation from our problems, ate some cake, and lived the dream. Good friends and good times - that's what life is all about.


A little post-birthday fun - we had a barbeque in Kiwanis Park with our Stake and played some frisbee. Way awesome. I just wish the weather would have held up - two days later, it's 2 degress Celsius outside.

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Happy un-Birthday cousin! Glad is was such a good day. No doubt the rest of your twenty-second year will be just as grand, if not better.

Love you!